Sign up for our mailing list.
“I had a great time and practised a new way of seeing things. I am pleased that I’ve booked the workshop! Thanks for everything”VerenaGermany
“I completed the Beginners Photowalk & Workshop which I really enjoyed. It’s a mix of theory & practice is excellent way to learn and understand the basic concepts”HadiaUxbridge
“Great instruction style and a very balanced mix of technique and practice”AdeleNotting Hill
“A very useful day out and a great way to learn, with friendly, informative staff. I’d definitely recommend it!”JudePutney
“It was very fun and I enjoyed the mix of structure and freestyle…the tutors were fabulous, relaxed and friendly and I would definitely love to come back for another course!”RebeccaPutney
“Enjoyed it very much…friendly, lovely people”S. WebsterKensington
“Amazing experience! Will definitely do it again and recommend to friends”G. BittencourtPutney
“I loved getting out in a cool, interesting environment to explore and get to know my camera”K. WebsterBalham
“Amazing photography workshop with @PhotographyLDN yesterday, my photos will never be the same again!”G ChagulaS London
Watch our promo
Recent blog posts
- Snapshots from the Culture Club’s Art Remixed workshop at the Hyperlink Festival, Tate Modern, April 26th
- Hot shots: London Marathon 2013
- NEWS: The Culture Club heads to Tate Modern for Hyperlink Festival
- Snapshots from the Easter break photography workshops for teens, April 8th
- Why you should invest in lenses, not bodies
Category Archives: Competitions
Thanks to mobiles and Instagram, taking self-portraits of yourself has never been more fun – and it seems we’re doing it everywhere, from nights out on the town to our latest trips abroad. So to honour the Art of the Selfie this winter with a competition that will give you, our beloved urban adventurers, the skills to take your pictures to a whole new level.
Send us a selfie of you and a friend taken in an interesting location and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a buddy pass to a Culture Club Photography Workshop of your choice! The Culture Club offers fun and social photography classes around London and they’re a chance to dust off the camera, learn something new and re-discover the city, all at the same time. And with a choice of beginners, street and night photography, this is an amazing opportunity for you and a friend to pursue a new hobby this year!
To enter the competition, email the picture along with details of your name, address, the date and location of the photo, and the name of the other person in the pic to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos should have been taken within the last 12 months. Our top 5 entries will be showcased on our Facebook page and blog at the end of the competition on February 13th, before a winner is chosen at random. Good luck!
For our competition terms and conditions, click HERE…
Amateur photographers who stayed in town during the Olympics and Paralympic Games have got three more days to be in with a chance of winning £500 worth of camera equipment – read this blurb below from The UK Picture Editors’ Guilds website:
It could be a street party or BBQ gatherings, fans in pubs or picnics or parties in parks, the Olympic torch on its 8 thousand mile journey around the UK , the Paralympics or Cultural Olympiad …. in fact anything in this year that reflects the public perception of the Olympics. The winner will receive £500 worth of camera equipment and BT Total Broadband free for a year.
The competition closes on September 26th and you can submit up to 6 images. For more info, visit www.piced.net/awards-categories-olympics
The Culture Club Photography Workshops are giving you the opportunity to visit one of the most remarkable and photogenic dining venues in London! Shaka Zulu is the capital’s largest South African restaurant, set over a groundbreaking 27,000 sq ft in The Stables Market, Camden. You’ll win a £100 voucher to enjoy traditional cuisine and drink, in a venue where wooden murals cover the walls and 20ft high warrior statues loom majestically on the lower floor. For your chance to win, simply complete the form below! A winner will be chosen at random on February 10th.
Terms & Conditions
- Competitions are open to London residents, aged 18 or over only.
- Employees of The Culture Club Photography Workshops and anyone connected to a specific promotion are not allowed to enter competitions.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. Multiple entries will be immediately discounted.
- On the closing of the competition (February 9th, midnight), a winner drawn at random.
- There is no cash alternative, unless explicitly stated, and the prize is non-transferable.
- Winners will be contacted via telephone email after the competition. If a winner cannot be contacted within a day of the competition being drawn, The Culture Club Photography Workshops reserves the right to draw a new winner at random. The prize will be sent via post.
- By completing this form you’ll be added to our mailing list, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
- Promoter: The Culture Club Photography Workshops, Kensington, London W8