If you want to come along to one of our workshops with a friend, you can now buy a buddy pass, which gives you entry for two people, plus a saving of £5 off the usual price. Just select “buddy pass” on the payment section of the workshop of your choice.
Sign up for our mailing list.
“I had a great time and practised a new way of seeing things. I am pleased that I’ve booked the workshop! Thanks for everything”VerenaGermany
“I completed the Beginners Photowalk & Workshop which I really enjoyed. It’s a mix of theory & practice is excellent way to learn and understand the basic concepts”HadiaUxbridge
“Great instruction style and a very balanced mix of technique and practice”AdeleNotting Hill
“It was very fun and I enjoyed the mix of structure and freestyle…the tutors were fabulous, relaxed and friendly and I would definitely love to come back for another course!”RebeccaPutney
“Enjoyed it very much…friendly, lovely people”S. WebsterKensington
“I loved getting out in a cool, interesting environment to explore and get to know my camera”K. WebsterBalham
“Amazing photography workshop with @PhotographyLDN yesterday, my photos will never be the same again!”G ChagulaS London
Watch our promo
Recent blog posts
- Love is in the air – save 20% this month!
- What we did last weekend: Shooting around Brick Lane
- For the diary: David Lynch, William S Burroughs and Andy Warhol at the Photographer’s Gallery
- Snapshots from the Culture Club’s Beginners Photography Workshop, January 18th
- JOB ALERT! Street photography tutor